How did the crash happen? Are you ok? Do you like lemon meringue tart? Favourite jam flavour? Brown shoes black shoes? Indian curry or Italian feast? Movies out or night in? Sunshine or raindrops? Stay super. You are great :) x
I’m not entirely sure. It was unexpected and I can’t explain it. I was driving Sam and I back into Canberra, and there was suddenly a letterbox in front of me, so I swerved to avoid it and obviously over-corrected and then over-corrected again and next thing I know we were rolling and landed driver-side down in some trees.
Physically, we’re both unharmed and okay, but I’m feeling massive amounts of terror, guilt and confusion.
- Mmm, lemon meringue tart is okay I suppose, but I’m more of a chocolate gal to be honest.
- Plum and cinnamon jam, made by the Black Horse Jam folks that you can buy at the markets. On a croissant! Fo sho’.
- Black shoes — I can’t seem to style brown shoes very well.
- Italian! Indian food is delish but it has way too much stuff I’m intolerant to. Also I could LIVE off pasta/pizza so Italian food 4eva.
- Movies out are such a treat. I feel like a blob when I watch movies at home (probably because I’m being a blob at the time) so going out is nice. As is eating my weight in overpriced popcorn.
- The sunniest of sunshines.
Thanks for asking nice stuff too. x